It has been almost a month since I have created a new blog post here on my blog! I have a million excuses for why I have been missing in action, the real reason is: life got busy!
- I switched jobs! I was working at an used furniture and antique store doing web work for them until March 15th. About three days after being let go (the store is in the process of closing) I started my new job at an Aveda Salon and Spa working as a front desk receptionist. The first few weeks I only worked 25 hours but 3 weeks later I am starting my new "normal" of 37.5 hours a week! It is really fun, I get to work in the "beauty industry" and I get a decent discount on product!
- I dove into freelance again! I have been working almost non-stop on a freelance project that I got subcontracted to do through my boyfriends company. It has been slightly stressful, but I am almost finished with it! Thanks goodness!
- I went to IMATS! Bri and I went to IMATS NYC on Sunday and we had a blast! If you would like to see what I purchased you can take a peek at my haul on my YouTube channel!
- Working on my freelance makeup kit! Last month I made the decision to start doing freelance makeup and I have been working my butt off to create the perfect kit. I feel like I have about 75% of what I need and Nick even bought me a Zuca Bag as an early Birthday present!
- My 21st birthday is this month! This really has nothing to do with me being gone but I feel like the end of March and April is so busy for me! Does anyone else feel like their birthday month is always the most hectic time of your life?!
Not only have I been neglecting my blog but I have been also been absent when it come to my YouTube(for the most part) and with my friends. I really need to get back on track already! With that being said I am on a mission today, and the next few days, to do a complete re-haul on my schedule and start getting back to the things I love!