Long time no see! Today I am here to tell you about my top ten lip and eye products under ten dollars! Not only are these products affordable but they are of amazing quality! It really goes to show that you don't have to break the bank to find quality products!
‣ Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in 04 Continuous Almond: Oh my goodness is this the most amazing base ever. Lately I have been extremely intrigued with the Jordana line in general, they have had such a positive hype in the beauty community. As soon as I got the chance to visit my local Walgreens I snatched up this lovely little item. At around three dollars you really can't go wrong to begin with, but the quality of this pencil is really mind boggling. It's a gorgeous matte "almond" color that is borderline my skin tone. It goes on super smooth and is extremely creamy. It adheres to my shadows well and when it dries it doesn't budge.
‣ Wet N Wild Eyeshadow (380B Comfort Zone and Walking on Eggshells): These are no surprise, if you know me at all you know about my crazy obsession with all things Wet N Wild. The products are extremely affordable and are of such high quality. The eyeshadow 3 and 8 pan palettes are in my opinion some of the best shadows on the market, super pigmented and ultra creamy. I recommend these to everyone, they never let me down.
‣ Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liner: My favorite liner of all time is my Lancôme Art Liner, but girl, when you can get a product with all the same qualities for under half the price... Well that is a no brainer. This is an ultra black formula that is easy peasy to work with. It has a flexible felt tip applicator and it just makes the process of mastering the classic cat eye a breeze.
‣ CoverGirl Lash Blash 24 HoursMascara: What would I do without this mascara? I am really late on the bandwagon but oh my is it lovely. It is a great mascara for layering, especially if you are looking for volume but with a nice amount of separation. I think this is an absolute staple in any makeup bag, and at the price how could you say no!?
‣ Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara: Another amazing affordable mascara, this one is even less expensive! At only three dollars I cannot believe the length that this mascara gives me. Jordana nails it again! This mascara is perfect for layering, I love combining it with LashBlast!
‣ NYX Lip Liners (04 Nutmeg, 11 Red, & 16 Plum): These aren't my holy grail Aveda liners but these are a close second. I love my NYX lip liners, not only are they affordable but they literally have pretty much any color you can think of. I am obsessed with the color payoff and the fact they are retractable. They pair perfect with the next product I have to mention!
‣ Wet N Wild Lip Sticks (902C Bare It All, 967 Dollhouse Pink, & 910D Red Velvet): When you are talking affordable lipsticks it would be a sin to not mention Wet N Wild. Their lipsticks are only two dollars and they are even more pigmented than some high end lipsticks I own. They are also super opaque and come in a lot of shades, even some more wild colors!
‣ Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (030 Smitten & 001 Honey): These are my everyday go to lip colors. They are moisturizing and I love anything that I can apply easily and I don't have to worry about re-applying often. My favorite is honey which I am wearing about 75% of the time, it is just the perfect everyday mauve/pink lip. And again these are retractable, which is a big plus in my book.
‣ Loreal La Laque/Matte Color Riche (412 Laquer-ized & 408 She's So Matte): Another retractable lip product! These are the complete opposite of the JBKBSs for me. They are super pigmented and give me a statement lip. The matte shade is a gorgeous coral color that I wear on dinner dates, would also be perfect for a retro look! And then the "laque" shade is a wild color I love to wear out of if I am just feeling extremely adventurous! Either way these are amazing lip colors!
Here is the video that goes along with this post,